Monday, March 28, 2011

Brazilian Cheese Bread

Another quick and easy recipe using basic ingredients...well, not that basic since the local supermarkets here do not carry Tapioca flour. I saw this recipe a while ago here and have been wanting to make them but  didn't have Tapioca flour in the house. I tried ordering it online but of all the things that I ordered, they ran out of stock for the flour. Just my luck! Finally, the past weekend, I made a trip to Flushing and came home with some supply...so, here they are, the little cheese puffs. Don't they look cute?
 

This is so easy to put together and bake, no way you can mess it up. I used sharp cheddar for a cheesier taste and they are crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside. They are light, sugar free and since we are using Tapioca flour, they are gluten free. 


What can you eat these with? Well, they are good eaten on its own when warm and I think dunking them in a bowl of cream soup would be yummy too. 

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment